I was born and raised here in Cape Coral, FL. I started dancing in preschool and continued at Robin Dawn dance studio until I was 18. In high school, I knew I wanted a creative career. I loved interior design, photography, and cosmetology. I started looking into art colleges and decided on International Academy of Design and Technology in Tampa for digital photography where I received my degree. I absolutely fell more in love with photography during my time there. Not only could I create whatever I wanted through my photography, I learned to love capturing the emotion of people the most. The moment I share my clients images, I give them memories for a lifetime that they love and cherish and it is the best job I could ask for. I am married to my high school sweetheart, PJ, and we got married on our 8 year anniversary. Our son Dallas Gray was born 12.29.15 and our new addition Briella Skye was born 08.25.18! I am the youngest of 3 and my family is everything! My business name came along in memory of my father from the song Butterfly Kisses! The hardest part in my life was loosing him suddenly when I was 18 and in college. After going through a loss in life, memories in photographs are more important then ever before!
• I shoot with a canon
• I married my high school sweetheart
• Organizing and decorating is my thing!
• Love listening & playing an acoustic guitar
• 50% Italian / 50% Irish
• Love to travel, Italy was my fav!
• Dancing, dancing, and more dancing
• Hubby and I love to go snowboarding
• Our son is Dallas and daughter Briella
• Proud apple product user
• I adore photographing wedding details
• Mint Chocolate chip ice cream.. yes please!
• I am a Christian
• Home projects.. lets do it!
• Creating memories of real moments!
I look forward to learning more about you and what you are looking for in your photographer. I am here to answer any questions you have and I look forward to hearing all about your love story!
Yes, I would love to join your mailing list!